Let us learn

Letters of Sorrow Sympathy and Condolence

 Letters of Sorrow Sympathy and Condolence

1  Letter of condolence to a friend on the death of his mother

2  Letter of sympathy to a friend who has failed the NEET Exam

3  Letter of sympathy to a friend’s family who has suffered a heavy loss         in  their textile business








1  Letter of condolence to a friend on the death of his mother

 

Rose Villa

Room No 245

Cochin

15th December 2020 

 

My dear Manoj


I am deeply shocked to learn the sad news of the death of your mother. How can I forget the kind and loving nature of your mother? She was a nice lady of simple living and good manners. My mother says, she has learned much from her and we all miss her badly.

Really a misfortune has befallen you, I very well understand the depth of your loss. I know that your grief is immense and loss is uncountable, nothing can be the substitute for a mother. I don’t know how to express myself on this fateful occasion. May I pray to God to grant the power to face this situation and peace to the departed soul?

I wish I were with you to share your grief. I can’t describe my heartfelt condolence through words. Let me know if I can do any help to you.


Yours sincerely

Mathew John

 

 

2  Letter of sympathy to a friend who has failed the NEET Exam

 

Jawahar Nagar

Tamilnadu

25th September 2020


Dear Augustine

 

My parents and I are extremely grieved to hear the sad news of your failure in the NEET examination. You are a brilliant student so I know how much your parents must have been shocked to hear this sad news.

Friend, don’t be disappointed, in your case, it was not unexpected as you remained ill for the last three weeks during the preparations for the entrance examination. Besides, you devoted much of your time to taking care of your grandfather who had undergone major surgery. So do not repent over what has happened. Remember failing in an exam is not the end of life. It was your first attempt. Make preparations again to score a high percentage in the coming attempt.

Just remember failure is the stepping stone to success. For your guidance, I may suggest that you should study 6 to 8 hours daily, be familiar with the syllabus, make notes while going through the syllabus, and revise regularly. In addition, to all these maintain a healthy diet and do proper exercise. I am confident that next time you’ll make it.


Wishing you oceans of good luck

Yours affectionately

Ram Mohan

 

 

3  Letter of sympathy to a friend’s family who has suffered a heavy loss in            their textile business

 

 

Amrutha Housing Colony

House No 543

Kottayam

22nd January 2021

 

Dear Rajeev

 

We are very much shocked to hear that your father has suffered a heavy loss in your family textile business as the shop was damaged by a short circuit fire accident. I don’t know what to say, yet I am so happy that you and your family members are alive and safe.

Really, it was due to your grandfather’s penetrating foresight and your father’s hard work the textile business reached the acme of success in our town. We all appreciate their efforts, pains, and sincerity. At the time of this unforeseen difficulty, I heartily sympathize with you and your family. But still, you should not lose heart. It is only a matter of a few days.

The day will come when all the loss caused by the fire accident will be made up and your family will again have a flourishing business. Make preparations anew with fresh hope and enthusiasm. Please, also inform me what can I do to your family, we all are here for you; you’re not alone. My purse and my persons -all have been unlocked to your occasion.


Hoping for a prosperous and bright future

Yours affectionately

Meera Nair


You might also like:

Should plastic be banned?



My Idea of a Happy Life

https://letuslearnonline1.blogspot.com/2021/01/what-is-your-idea-of-happy-life-my-idea.html